- Team Smack Goes Sidewise
- The Fault In Our Stars (2014) vs. The Spectacular Now (2013)
- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 3-7-14
- Her (2013) vs. Lost in Translation (2003)
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) vs. Finding Neverland (2004)
- American Hustle (2013) vs. The Informant (2009)
- Dallas Buyers Club (2013) vs. Philadelphia (1993)
- All is Lost (2013) vs. Gravity (2013)
- Surrounded by Enemies: What if Kennedy Survived Dallas? (2013) vs. 11/22/63: A Novel (2012)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) vs. Django Unchained (2012)
- Captain Phillips (2013) vs. United 93 (2006)
- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 10-4-13
- cell phone spy on android on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- more info on Changeling (2008) -vs- L.A. Confidential (1997)
- big daddy cell phone spy on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- http://tinyurl.com/ on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- Poze on The Departed (2006) -vs- Infernal Affairs (2002)
- Wilma on 21 (2008) -vs- Lucky You (2007)
- football on Independence Day (1996) -vs- The War Of The Worlds (1953)
- Poze on Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007) -vs- Walk the Line (2005)
- web designing on Clash of the Titans 3D (2010) -vs- Clash of the Titans (1981)
- nipple sex video on We’re Official!
Tag Archives: Communications
I saw the scene where Jessica Pare sang Zoo-be-zoo-be-do or whatever that song was in the Season Five two-hour that everybody’s talking about. Sure, she looked straight-up awesome cleaning Draper’s apartment in her little black panties, but is that enough to make people watch a show? (By the way, this is not sour grapes. I love Jonny Hamm, and he deserves all the action he gets, both onscreen and off. We former bartenders always stick together — which is why he even helped me get my SAG card, thank you, Hamm-bone, and CSI Miami!) Continue reading