- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 3-7-14
- Her (2013) vs. Lost in Translation (2003)
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) vs. Finding Neverland (2004)
- American Hustle (2013) vs. The Informant (2009)
- Dallas Buyers Club (2013) vs. Philadelphia (1993)
- All is Lost (2013) vs. Gravity (2013)
- Surrounded by Enemies: What if Kennedy Survived Dallas? (2013) vs. 11/22/63: A Novel (2012)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) vs. Django Unchained (2012)
- Captain Phillips (2013) vs. United 93 (2006)
- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 10-4-13
- Don Jon (2013) vs. (500) Days of Summer (2009)
- Rush (2013) vs. Grand Prix (1966)
- free tranny cam chat on Don Jon (2013) vs. (500) Days of Summer (2009)
- Lynda Karr on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 3-7-14
- Tom Raymond on Jack and Jill (2011) -vs- The Nutty Professor (1996)
- μπομπονιερες βαπτισης on Wyatt Earp (1994) -vs- Tombstone (1993)
- Movies to Watch When You're Pregnant | IdeaGrove on Knocked Up (2007) -vs- She’s Having a Baby (1988)
- WhiteCastle on Brave (2012) -vs- Mulan (1998)
- Teenage Mutant Hulk Turtles? | Remix That: A KS400 Blog on The Dark Knight (2008) -vs- Batman (1989)
- Charles Mananes on HULK SMASH! — The Incredible Hulk (TV Series) (1978-82) -vs- Hulk (2003) -vs- The Incredible Hulk (2008) -vs- The Avengers (2012)
- ao so mi nu gia re 100k on The Sitter (2011) -vs- Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
- bitmap on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
Author Archives: Art Tiersky
“All you need for a film is a girl and a gun.”
– Jean-Luc Godard
Well, and film, I reckon, but Jean-Luc’s point is well taken, and this Smackdown brings us two movies that attempt to put it to the test.
In this corner, a comely mixed martial arts champion making her screen acting debut.
And in this corner…Screw it, you know her already.
Ding! Continue reading