- Team Smack Goes Sidewise
- The Fault In Our Stars (2014) vs. The Spectacular Now (2013)
- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 3-7-14
- Her (2013) vs. Lost in Translation (2003)
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) vs. Finding Neverland (2004)
- American Hustle (2013) vs. The Informant (2009)
- Dallas Buyers Club (2013) vs. Philadelphia (1993)
- All is Lost (2013) vs. Gravity (2013)
- Surrounded by Enemies: What if Kennedy Survived Dallas? (2013) vs. 11/22/63: A Novel (2012)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) vs. Django Unchained (2012)
- Captain Phillips (2013) vs. United 93 (2006)
- The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital? 10-4-13
- cell phone spy on android on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- more info on Changeling (2008) -vs- L.A. Confidential (1997)
- big daddy cell phone spy on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- http://tinyurl.com/ on The Drop: What’s New in Theaters, Disc and Digital?
- Poze on The Departed (2006) -vs- Infernal Affairs (2002)
- Wilma on 21 (2008) -vs- Lucky You (2007)
- football on Independence Day (1996) -vs- The War Of The Worlds (1953)
- Poze on Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007) -vs- Walk the Line (2005)
- web designing on Clash of the Titans 3D (2010) -vs- Clash of the Titans (1981)
- nipple sex video on We’re Official!
Tag Archives: Tampa
CONVENTIONAL WISDOM: Republican National Convention (2012) -vs- Democratic National Convention (2012)
In less than two months Americans will write the final chapter of the recurring reality show we once called the presidential election. Former Massachusetts Governor Willard “Mitt” Romney emerged from testy GOP Smackdown primaries with his haircut intact. President Barack Obama didn’t have a Democrat opponent, but faced a tougher job: He had to govern during the run-up to the conventions.
Now the conventions are over, and it’s our turn to cast a pre-vote of sorts. Just how well – as TV events – did the parties establish their candidates and focus their messages for November? Continue reading